C.L.A.W.S. "You (I'm Tired of) Ah Ah"
Few artists bring the druggy sounds of Berlin's underground to San Francisco quite like C.L.A.W.S., and on his latest EP, I've Got Problems, the man born Brian D. Hock drops another batch of high-quality late-night techno tunes. The pulsing beat and tweaker synths of "You (I've Tired of) Ah Ah" conjure images of a wild night at Berghain, only there's no danger of inadvertently wandering into an MDMA-fueled orgy.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player