C.L.A.W.S. "You (I'm Tired of) Ah Ah"
Few artists bring the druggy sounds of Berlin's underground to San Francisco quite like C.L.A.W.S., and on his latest EP, I've Got Problems, the man born Brian D. Hock drops another batch of high-quality late-night techno tunes. The pulsing beat and tweaker synths of "You (I've Tired of) Ah Ah" conjure images of a wild night at Berghain, only there's no danger of inadvertently wandering into an MDMA-fueled orgy.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player