The C90s "10:01"
Taken off the second compilation from Swiss nu-disco acolytes Relish, a release which also features work from Headman and Prins Thomas among others, "10:01" is a sprawling piece of cosmic disco performed by recent label signees, The C90s. The UK duo may have mostly remixes under their belt to date, but on this track, one of their few originals, The C90s sound like they've been nestled in a bed of handclaps, delayed synths, bouncing beats, and funky bass work since birth—only leaving their comfy home to run around with the likes of Holy Ghost!, Tronik Youth, and Todd Terje.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player