The C90s "10:01"
Taken off the second compilation from Swiss nu-disco acolytes Relish, a release which also features work from Headman and Prins Thomas among others, "10:01" is a sprawling piece of cosmic disco performed by recent label signees, The C90s. The UK duo may have mostly remixes under their belt to date, but on this track, one of their few originals, The C90s sound like they've been nestled in a bed of handclaps, delayed synths, bouncing beats, and funky bass work since birth—only leaving their comfy home to run around with the likes of Holy Ghost!, Tronik Youth, and Todd Terje.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player