With everyone gearing up for Halloween tomorrow, this gothy disco track from Chicago's Gatekeeper is perfect for getting into the spook-tacular spirit. Taken from their new Optimus Maximus EP and sounding something like a collaboration between John Carpenter and Ministry, "Forgotten" will certainly appease black-clad creatures of the night, not to mention fans of fine disco everywhere.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- MP3Juan Ramos "The Mariner"
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player