Larytta "Play Me Loud (Futuro)"
What makes this piece interesting isn't really the music itself, which falls squarely into the shiny indie-electro category, but the method of dissemination: the new Friends of Friends label sells unique t-shirts commissioned by a specific musical artist, and every t-shirt contains a download code to a release by that artist as well as a musical compatriot. On the label's second release, Swiss duo Larytta tapped their countryman Bauchamp to share the release and artist Tatiana Rihs to design the t-shirt. With shirt and download code in hand, one can not only hear the six-track release itself, but remixes by Lazer Sword, Hecuba, and more.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
XLR8R Downloads Player