Larytta "Play Me Loud (Futuro)"
What makes this piece interesting isn't really the music itself, which falls squarely into the shiny indie-electro category, but the method of dissemination: the new Friends of Friends label sells unique t-shirts commissioned by a specific musical artist, and every t-shirt contains a download code to a release by that artist as well as a musical compatriot. On the label's second release, Swiss duo Larytta tapped their countryman Bauchamp to share the release and artist Tatiana Rihs to design the t-shirt. With shirt and download code in hand, one can not only hear the six-track release itself, but remixes by Lazer Sword, Hecuba, and more.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player