Larytta "Play Me Loud (Futuro)"
What makes this piece interesting isn't really the music itself, which falls squarely into the shiny indie-electro category, but the method of dissemination: the new Friends of Friends label sells unique t-shirts commissioned by a specific musical artist, and every t-shirt contains a download code to a release by that artist as well as a musical compatriot. On the label's second release, Swiss duo Larytta tapped their countryman Bauchamp to share the release and artist Tatiana Rihs to design the t-shirt. With shirt and download code in hand, one can not only hear the six-track release itself, but remixes by Lazer Sword, Hecuba, and more.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player