Palermo Disko Machine "Theme From Palermo Disko Machine"
Not counting the space-traveling two-and-a-half-minute intro, Jens Moelle, one-half of Digitalism who produces solo under the name Palermo Disko Machine, has manufactured a piece of driving, robotic dance music on instrumental anthem "Theme From Palermo Disko Machine." The brooding track of dancefloor-ready disco, soon to be released on Alan Braxe's Vulture imprint, comes complete with catchy basslines, filtered synths, and a classic beat that resonates well with the music's vintage sounds. It's a fine b-side for lead single "Vesuvia," which hits stores and online retailers mid-October.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
XLR8R Downloads Player