Palermo Disko Machine "Theme From Palermo Disko Machine"
Not counting the space-traveling two-and-a-half-minute intro, Jens Moelle, one-half of Digitalism who produces solo under the name Palermo Disko Machine, has manufactured a piece of driving, robotic dance music on instrumental anthem "Theme From Palermo Disko Machine." The brooding track of dancefloor-ready disco, soon to be released on Alan Braxe's Vulture imprint, comes complete with catchy basslines, filtered synths, and a classic beat that resonates well with the music's vintage sounds. It's a fine b-side for lead single "Vesuvia," which hits stores and online retailers mid-October.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player