Palermo Disko Machine "Theme From Palermo Disko Machine"
Not counting the space-traveling two-and-a-half-minute intro, Jens Moelle, one-half of Digitalism who produces solo under the name Palermo Disko Machine, has manufactured a piece of driving, robotic dance music on instrumental anthem "Theme From Palermo Disko Machine." The brooding track of dancefloor-ready disco, soon to be released on Alan Braxe's Vulture imprint, comes complete with catchy basslines, filtered synths, and a classic beat that resonates well with the music's vintage sounds. It's a fine b-side for lead single "Vesuvia," which hits stores and online retailers mid-October.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player