Drop the Lime "Devil's Eyes (Diplo's B-Live Mix)"
What started as an exclusive track produced by NYC's Drop the Lime for Bacardi's B-Live campaign has been handed over to remixers Classixx, Kanji, and, now, Philly's don of decent club tunes, Diplo. The huge, stuttering snare roll that kicks off his rendition is perfect foreshadowing for the rest of Diplo's hard-hitting and blown-out party jam. In celebration of the track's release, XLR8R is offering one lucky listener the chance to have Drop the Lime play in their town and cop VIP tickets to the party to boot. Check out the contest details here.
- NewsDownload Damiano Von Erckert's 'Love Based Music' LP with a Remix from Motor City Drum Ensemble
- NewsListen to Visionist's Remix of Ghostpoet
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Locals Only: Shit Robot Details His Five Favorite Spots in Stuttgart
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
XLR8R Downloads Player