Drop the Lime "Devil's Eyes (Diplo's B-Live Mix)"
What started as an exclusive track produced by NYC's Drop the Lime for Bacardi's B-Live campaign has been handed over to remixers Classixx, Kanji, and, now, Philly's don of decent club tunes, Diplo. The huge, stuttering snare roll that kicks off his rendition is perfect foreshadowing for the rest of Diplo's hard-hitting and blown-out party jam. In celebration of the track's release, XLR8R is offering one lucky listener the chance to have Drop the Lime play in their town and cop VIP tickets to the party to boot. Check out the contest details here.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player