Drop the Lime "Devil's Eyes (Diplo's B-Live Mix)"
What started as an exclusive track produced by NYC's Drop the Lime for Bacardi's B-Live campaign has been handed over to remixers Classixx, Kanji, and, now, Philly's don of decent club tunes, Diplo. The huge, stuttering snare roll that kicks off his rendition is perfect foreshadowing for the rest of Diplo's hard-hitting and blown-out party jam. In celebration of the track's release, XLR8R is offering one lucky listener the chance to have Drop the Lime play in their town and cop VIP tickets to the party to boot. Check out the contest details here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player