Etienne Jaumet "For Falling Asleep (Edit)"
The epic opener of Etienne Jaumet's Night Music is cut in half by Jaumet himself. The looped, occasionally acidy arpeggiations of the original are kept in place, as are the synthesized saxophone melody and the track's pastoral ending. Really, all that's changed is the length. Whether the edit is a nod to the dancefloor or those listeners with short attention spans, it is a welcome bit of editing from the French loop-master. For more on Jaumet and his influences, check this feature out.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsDownload a Lush Ambient Production from xxxy
- NewsCheck Out John Talabot's Remix of Bicep, Download an "AltMix"
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player