James Pants "Thin Moon"
There is an elegance to James Pants' compositions that rides beneath their funkiness. On "Thin Moon," the first single from his upcoming album, a spacey '80s synth loop is coupled with plucked strings, electric guitar strums, and ephemeral snippets of conversation. Coupled with Pants' high, melancholy croon, the piece maintains a graceful simplicity that is part Kelley Polar and part Dam-Funk. Lovely sounds for a lonely night.
- GearArtist Tips: Mister Saturday Night on the Importance of Building a Proper DJ Booth
- NewsWatch Ben UFO's RBMA Lecture
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Maya Jane Coles, Joy Orbison, Mister Saturday Night, and More
- MP3Machines in Heaven "Hindu Milk (Debukas Remix)"
- NewsStream Keysound's Upcoming 'Certified Connections' Compilation
XLR8R Downloads Player