Syntaks, the Danish duo comprised of producer Jakob Skott and vocalist Anna Cecilia, has shared the opening track from their debut album Ylajali, an ethereal intro entitled "Twentytwohundred." The song's long-stretching angelic vocals wouldn't be out of place on an M83 record and sound even more powerful when flanked by dark rhythms and swirling synth melodies.
Ylajali is out now on Ghostly.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player