Abe Duque and Blake Baxter "What Happened? (Max Cooper Remix)"
NYC techno don Abe Duque collaborated in 2004 with fellow producer Blake Baxter on the single "What Happened?," a veritable call-out of clubs and musical icons who dropped the ball somewhere down the line. Now, following the recent release of Duque's Don't Be So Mean album, the contemporary techno hit has been reissued and newly remixed by the UK's Max Cooper. Cooper's version trades the original claps and percussion elements for a stripped-down electronic bounce and glitches out Baxter's vocal through just about the song's entire six-and-a-half minutes.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player