DOOM "Gazillion-Ear (Madvillainz Remix feat. Kanye West as Khan)"
The Madvillainz Beat Crew might remain an anonymous cast of producers, but their remix of "Gazzillion-Ear" is anything but shadowy—the dusty, warm beats of J Dilla's original production are transformed into cutting stabs of bass, rim-shots, and a triumphant sonic atmosphere that nicely compliments DOOM's rich, confrontational rhymes. In a nod to the original's beat-switch, Madvillainz does the same, paying homage to one of the best beat-makers of our times.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player