Salvador Santana feat. GZA "Keyboard City (Dan Deacon Remix)"
- Words: Thomas Rees
- Photo: The Music Slut
Only a total genius nutcase like Dan Deacon could remix a remix and get away with it. Baltimore's most infamous party-starter makes GZA's take on Salvador Santana into a synth-drenched, vocoder-laced piece of hypnotism that almost begs the listener to smoke some heady weed and put it on repeat. With high-frequency whirs and GZA's voice panning throughout the track, it is difficult to even conjure the idea of the original, which was elegantly produced by The Hood Internet.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player