Seven Fields of Aphelion "Mountain Mary"
Seven Fields of Aphelion might be a member of psychedelic freak-pop outfit Black Moth Super Rainbow, but on "Mountain Mary," she channels a more gentle soundscape filled with tiny bells, grainy piano lines, and soaring synth harmonies. This is music for running through fields of tall, golden grass in the fading afternoon sun. Sentimental as it is, the piece also contains a layered, dusty elegance that is quite breathtaking. Look forward to February, when Seven Fields' Periphery comes out just in time for lazy spring days.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player