Mux Mool "Lady Linda"
Be it dirty, sampled breaks or shimmery, electronic loops, the mark of a great hip-hop producer usually lies more in the bang-and-slap than notable melodies. Yet Brian Lindgren (a.k.a. Mux Mool) has no need to worry, as the Brooklyn producer is strong in both categories. His new single, "Lady Linda," makes use of all his talents as it oscillates focus between a few Boards of Canada-esque synthlines and a shuffling beat that could make FlyLo jealous. The track precedes Mux Mool's forthcoming Viking Funeral EP and his debut full-length for Ghostly, entitled Skulltaste.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player