Loose Shus "Taurus"
The fact that several incarnations of "Taurus," by San Francisco producer Dave Luzius (a.k.a. Loose Shus), have been floating around for years in live sets and on self-released CDs before receiving a proper release from Plant speaks volumes to its classic sound. The funky Quincy Jones bassline, smooth Donna Summer string section, and motorik Giorgio Moroder beat of "Taurus" all pay homage to the golden eras of pop and disco, yet the track remains new and original in its own right. Don't miss Loose Shus when he brings his insane audio/visual live performance to San Francisco's Grow Up party this Wednesday.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player