Myd "Train to Bamako"
The boys from Radioclit are unabashed lovers of African dance music—between their work with Esau Mwamwaya as The Very Best and their Secousse party in London, they're pretty much running the new-school African club game. Now they're adding to their resume by curating the Saga Africa compilation, which features their song "Tutule Dance" alongside tracks from French producers Douster, Lazy Flow, and Myd. The latter's "Train to Bamako" is a joyous romp, filled with singing African children, warm tones, and just enough bass bump to best Radioclit at their own game. The Saga Africa EP is available for sale at Beatport.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player