Myd "Train to Bamako"
The boys from Radioclit are unabashed lovers of African dance music—between their work with Esau Mwamwaya as The Very Best and their Secousse party in London, they're pretty much running the new-school African club game. Now they're adding to their resume by curating the Saga Africa compilation, which features their song "Tutule Dance" alongside tracks from French producers Douster, Lazy Flow, and Myd. The latter's "Train to Bamako" is a joyous romp, filled with singing African children, warm tones, and just enough bass bump to best Radioclit at their own game. The Saga Africa EP is available for sale at Beatport.
- GearIn the Studio: Surgeon
- GearKuvo: What Is It, How Does It Work, and Is It a Good Idea? (a.k.a. an XLR8R Interview with Pioneer About Its Newest Product)
- NewsWatch a Documentary on the Club Music Culture of Colombia's Caribbean Coast
- GearAsk the Experts: Vladislav Delay
- NewsWatch a Live Performance of Jacques Greene's New Single
XLR8R Downloads Player