Limaçon "Which One"
After dropping a slew of singles on esteemed labels like Poker Flat and Force Inc., this month finds West Coast tech-house producer Limaçon (a.k.a. Christopher T. Lee) releasing his debut album, Tarry Not. If "Which One" is any indication, expect a full-length loaded with precise techno beats and ghostly synths. Luckily, Lee has infused the music with just enough California sunshine to warm up even the chilliest minimal dancefloor.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player