Thomas Fehlmann "In the Wind"
Electronic producer extraordinaire Thomas Fehlmann moves easily between many genres, but is perhaps best known for his serene ambient works. "In the Wind" hums with warm synth washes, delayed bells, and intentional clips that bring rustling twigs to mind. Taken from Pop Ambient 2010, the latest installment of Kompakt's ambient compilation series, the track proves Fehlmann's staying power in all fields of electronic music. And to celebrate ten years of the Pop Ambient series, Kompakt is also giving fans a special anniversary gift: a mix from Popnoname featuring his favorite pieces from the history of the compilations, which can be downloaded here and includes choice selections from DJ Koze, Triola, and Pass into Silence.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player