Thomas Fehlmann "In the Wind"
Electronic producer extraordinaire Thomas Fehlmann moves easily between many genres, but is perhaps best known for his serene ambient works. "In the Wind" hums with warm synth washes, delayed bells, and intentional clips that bring rustling twigs to mind. Taken from Pop Ambient 2010, the latest installment of Kompakt's ambient compilation series, the track proves Fehlmann's staying power in all fields of electronic music. And to celebrate ten years of the Pop Ambient series, Kompakt is also giving fans a special anniversary gift: a mix from Popnoname featuring his favorite pieces from the history of the compilations, which can be downloaded here and includes choice selections from DJ Koze, Triola, and Pass into Silence.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player