Last time we checked in with San Francisco producer Eprom, he was hanging out with people like the Glitch Mob and contributing to crunked-up, heavy bass remixes of Lil Wayne that practically blew up our website. Now that 2010 has rolled around, it appears that Eprom has done a bit of growing up, as he's not only got a split 12" with Eskmo slated for release on Warp, but he's given us "Never," a mature slice of post-garage wonkiness that wobbles, skitters, and pulses its way through more than five minutes of genre-bending magic. The song appears on the about-to-be-released Never EP, the debut release on the Surefire Sound imprint, and also features a remix from New Yorker and XLR8R fave FaltyDL.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player