Femme En Fourrure "Plump Bisquit"
What starts as a provocative non sequitur reiterated over handclaps and heavy percussion turns into something of a mantra for Femme En Fourrure as their track, "Plump Bisquit," gains momentum and intensity. Classic disco elements give way to a particularly bass-heavy style of minimalistic house that eventually reaches higher and higher with stabbing horns and tense, ascending vocal samples.
- FeatureDekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- NewsWatch a New Video for Fatima's "Rest in Peace"
- NewsIkonika Streams New Track from Upcoming Hyperdub EP, Drops New Mix
- MP3Remote "Alcyone (Matt Walsh Remix)"
- Dekmantel: How Some Fanboys from The Hague Found Themselves at the Helm of One of Electronic Music's Best Festivals
- Trainwreck: DJ Slugo Recounts the Time He Found Himself in the Middle of a Hotel Room Brawl
- 20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- Record Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
XLR8R Downloads Player