Femme En Fourrure "Plump Bisquit"
What starts as a provocative non sequitur reiterated over handclaps and heavy percussion turns into something of a mantra for Femme En Fourrure as their track, "Plump Bisquit," gains momentum and intensity. Classic disco elements give way to a particularly bass-heavy style of minimalistic house that eventually reaches higher and higher with stabbing horns and tense, ascending vocal samples.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsListen to a New Track from Teebs' Upcoming Sophomore LP
XLR8R Downloads Player