Femme En Fourrure "Plump Bisquit"
What starts as a provocative non sequitur reiterated over handclaps and heavy percussion turns into something of a mantra for Femme En Fourrure as their track, "Plump Bisquit," gains momentum and intensity. Classic disco elements give way to a particularly bass-heavy style of minimalistic house that eventually reaches higher and higher with stabbing horns and tense, ascending vocal samples.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- NewsHear Dntel's Upcoming LP for Leaving/Stones Throw
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player