Archie Bronson Outfit "Shark's Tooth"
The disco-punk aesthetics of former DFA associate Tim Goldsworthy are all over Archie Bronson Outfit's first single from their forthcoming third album, Coconut. With its bouncing disco bass riding over deep kicks and dry snares, the angular guitar melodies and pulsing synths of "Shark's Tooth" are given a lovely dancefloor energy, and the track's wistful vocals make it a certain indie-dance night floor-filler.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureFive Artists Not to Miss at Vancouver's New Forms Festival
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsFriends of Friends Details Fifth Anniversary Comp Featuring Shlohmo, Shigeto, Machinedrum, Nicolas Jaar, and More
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player