Archie Bronson Outfit "Shark's Tooth"
The disco-punk aesthetics of former DFA associate Tim Goldsworthy are all over Archie Bronson Outfit's first single from their forthcoming third album, Coconut. With its bouncing disco bass riding over deep kicks and dry snares, the angular guitar melodies and pulsing synths of "Shark's Tooth" are given a lovely dancefloor energy, and the track's wistful vocals make it a certain indie-dance night floor-filler.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player