It takes two minutes for MyKill's "Flashback" to really get moving, but move it does. Funky guitar and piano samples slowly filter into the mix, and hold on tight to the propulsive disco-house beat. The San Francisco DJ/producer fades back and forth between a couple different classic disco samples throughout his clubby track for the Solid Bump compilation Pleasure & Pressure Vol. 2—maintaining a vibe not unlike Mylo's more energetic moments, all the while.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player