It takes two minutes for MyKill's "Flashback" to really get moving, but move it does. Funky guitar and piano samples slowly filter into the mix, and hold on tight to the propulsive disco-house beat. The San Francisco DJ/producer fades back and forth between a couple different classic disco samples throughout his clubby track for the Solid Bump compilation Pleasure & Pressure Vol. 2—maintaining a vibe not unlike Mylo's more energetic moments, all the while.
- NewsDownload a New Mix from Tycho
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player