Prins Thomas "Uggebugg"
The first full-length from Thomas Moen Hermansen under his Prins Thomas moniker is coming soon, and if "Uggebugg" is any indication, the record doesn't depart much from the sound that Hermansen has created with Hans-Peter Lindstrøm. Featuring sentimental, heavily delayed guitar lines evoking expansive vistas, a monstrous bass sound, and an organic balearic percussion sound, "Uggebugg" is certainly a move away from Hermansen's work under the Major Swellings alias, but will definitely please fans of his past singles and collaborations.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player