Prins Thomas "Uggebugg"
The first full-length from Thomas Moen Hermansen under his Prins Thomas moniker is coming soon, and if "Uggebugg" is any indication, the record doesn't depart much from the sound that Hermansen has created with Hans-Peter Lindstrøm. Featuring sentimental, heavily delayed guitar lines evoking expansive vistas, a monstrous bass sound, and an organic balearic percussion sound, "Uggebugg" is certainly a move away from Hermansen's work under the Major Swellings alias, but will definitely please fans of his past singles and collaborations.
- NewsRBMA Announces the Complete List of Participants for Its 2014 Edition in Tokyo
- NewsHear a Soulful New Edit from Eliphino
- MP3Radio Slave & Thomas Gandey "XLR8R"
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
XLR8R Downloads Player