Mike Monday "Your Body (Tim Sheridan Remix)"
After more than 10 years in the DJ game, Mike Monday offered his latest single, "Your Body," to frequent DJ-partner-in-crime and Veryverywrongindeed label head Tim Sheridan. Sheridan's beat takes a more motorik approach than Monday's original, though his warbling bass and reverb-laden vocal samples sound straight out of the dubstep playbook. It all abruptly cuts out around the halfway point—giving Sheridan a chance to rebuild the song's subtle energy into a flourish before retreating back to the initial beat.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player