Onra "Long Distance (feat. Olivier Daysoul)"
It's good to know that the glittery soul and sexual shimmy of future-funk is alive and well in a city currently best known for its electro-house exports. Parisian producer Onra teams up his solid grooves with Olivier Daysoul's wacky falsetto on the dancefloor heater "Long Distance." Paying homage to his rave-minded peers with his super-compressed beat, Onra still keeps the boogie alive with a bouncing bassline, tons of spacey synth sounds, and a hook that rivals just about any of Daft Punk's catchy melodies. The music is brilliant in and of itself, allowing Daysoul's colorful vocal delivery to serve as the icing on the cake.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
XLR8R Downloads Player