Onra "Long Distance (feat. Olivier Daysoul)"
It's good to know that the glittery soul and sexual shimmy of future-funk is alive and well in a city currently best known for its electro-house exports. Parisian producer Onra teams up his solid grooves with Olivier Daysoul's wacky falsetto on the dancefloor heater "Long Distance." Paying homage to his rave-minded peers with his super-compressed beat, Onra still keeps the boogie alive with a bouncing bassline, tons of spacey synth sounds, and a hook that rivals just about any of Daft Punk's catchy melodies. The music is brilliant in and of itself, allowing Daysoul's colorful vocal delivery to serve as the icing on the cake.
- GearKiNK Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Studio Set-Up
- GearWatch Ikonika Build a Beat in 10 Minutes
- NewsCheck Out a New Documentary on the Spread of Balearic Music Culture
- NewsWatch a Video for "Girl," the A-Side of Jamie xx's Upcoming New 12"
- NewsOstgut Ton to Release 'Berghain' and 'Panorama Bar' Mix Series as Free Downloads
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player