Mux Mool "Wolf Tone Symphony (Paul White Remix)"
Another stand-out remix from the just-released Ghostly compilation, The Horizon Line/Ghostly By Night, Paul White's version of Mux Mool's "Wolf Tone Symphony" ups the original's hip-hop vibe quite a bit. In fact, you'd almost expect the track title to come with an "(Instrumental)" tag; the shuffling rhythm of White's reworked beat sounds is dying to be rhymed over. Only vocal samples are present, however, but White properly fills in the available space with enough melodic synth work to make up for "Symphony"'s lack of fiery cadence.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsSBTRKT Announces 'Transitions' 12" Series; Stream All Six Tracks Now
- GearAllen & Heath Introduces Xone:23C DJ Mixer
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player