Mux Mool "Wolf Tone Symphony (Paul White Remix)"
Another stand-out remix from the just-released Ghostly compilation, The Horizon Line/Ghostly By Night, Paul White's version of Mux Mool's "Wolf Tone Symphony" ups the original's hip-hop vibe quite a bit. In fact, you'd almost expect the track title to come with an "(Instrumental)" tag; the shuffling rhythm of White's reworked beat sounds is dying to be rhymed over. Only vocal samples are present, however, but White properly fills in the available space with enough melodic synth work to make up for "Symphony"'s lack of fiery cadence.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player