B. Bravo "Computa Love"
This bit of future-boogie brilliance from SF-based producer B. Bravo is catching a re-release on a forthcoming compilation from BBC Radio 1 personality Gilles Peterson's Brownswood label (who also had Bravo interviewed recently on his website). Brownswood Electric is a beat-centric affair focusing on up-and-coming producers from across the US and UK's satellite electronic music scenes, which also includes tracks from the likes of DevonWho, Shlohmo, Mount Kimbie, and Mosca. B. Bravo's contribution, the title song from his previously released second EP for Frite Nite, Computa Love, opens the 15-track release with a thick, confident bass groove, slow-knocking beat, and loads of shimmering synth tones floating all around the smooth rhythm.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player