B. Bravo "Computa Love"
This bit of future-boogie brilliance from SF-based producer B. Bravo is catching a re-release on a forthcoming compilation from BBC Radio 1 personality Gilles Peterson's Brownswood label (who also had Bravo interviewed recently on his website). Brownswood Electric is a beat-centric affair focusing on up-and-coming producers from across the US and UK's satellite electronic music scenes, which also includes tracks from the likes of DevonWho, Shlohmo, Mount Kimbie, and Mosca. B. Bravo's contribution, the title song from his previously released second EP for Frite Nite, Computa Love, opens the 15-track release with a thick, confident bass groove, slow-knocking beat, and loads of shimmering synth tones floating all around the smooth rhythm.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player