It's a Fine Line "Hen's Bells"
No joke, it takes seven minutes for this track to really take off. That's twice the length of most songs coming out these days, so we understand if your patience wears thin, but if you give "Hen's Bells" by It's a Fine Line a chance, it will reward you with its warped Italo sensibilities. The project is a collaboration between ex-Black Strobe member Ivan Smagghe and buddy Tim Paris, who will be digitally releasing a self-titled EP on June 4. Though not on the EP, "Hen's Bells" is a fair representation of the duo's style: motorik bass lines, wobbly synth melodies, and pounding dance beats all working to transport you to another time and, possibly, another place.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsListen to Tin Man's Upcoming 'Ode' LP
- NewsLapalux Drops New Single for Brainfeeder, Announces European Tour
- NewsWatch Holly Herndon's Video for New Single, "Home"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player