Here's a new track from Brooklyn's Keepaway, which is apparently coming out on a 7" sharing its title with this song. "100" starts out with some looped percussion rolls before being overtaken by bright synth melodies, simple bass work, sparse drumming, subtle guitar upstrokes, and heavily reverberated falsetto vocals, all of which make up most of the short song. The mix is extremely dense, especially for a three-piece band, but every sound works together well enough to simultaneously convey a sense of longing and jubilance—not unlike playing a game of keepaway itself.
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player