This fall is looking to be a big season for debut albums, and if there's any scene with a wealth of up-and-coming producers hungry to release their first record, it's the LA beat scene. Even though tunesmith Dibiase has been at the music-making game for over half a decade now, his debut LP, Machines Hate Me, is just now set to see the light of day. "Lumberjack" is the first track to make it off that record, and exhibits the producer working overtime on his herky-jerky, MPC-based beats rife with crackling, melodic sample work. Catch 14 other of Dibiase's rhythmic concoctions when Alpha Pup drops Machines on September 14.
- MP3Real Cosby "Always (feat. Marilyn Baker)"
- NewsTeebs, Jonwayne, Baths, Daedelus, Ras G and More to Feature in Upcoming LA Beat Scene Documentary
- NewsBen Sims Announces Final Release for Theory, Taps Marcel Dettmann, DVS1, Luke Slater, and Surgeon for Remixes
- FeatureDrums, DJ Dez, and The D: 10 Things You Need to Know About Andrés
- MP3Dream Koala "Saturn Boy (Kid Smpl Remix)"
XLR8R Downloads Player