This fall is looking to be a big season for debut albums, and if there's any scene with a wealth of up-and-coming producers hungry to release their first record, it's the LA beat scene. Even though tunesmith Dibiase has been at the music-making game for over half a decade now, his debut LP, Machines Hate Me, is just now set to see the light of day. "Lumberjack" is the first track to make it off that record, and exhibits the producer working overtime on his herky-jerky, MPC-based beats rife with crackling, melodic sample work. Catch 14 other of Dibiase's rhythmic concoctions when Alpha Pup drops Machines on September 14.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- MP3The Acid "Basic Instinct (Lapalux Remix)"
- NewsThe Lowdown - This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Max Cooper, SBTRKT, Efdemin, and More
- NewsDownload a New Remix from Zed Bias
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player