Eskmo "Come Back (Lorn Remix)"
The much-anticipated debut album from Bay Area beat manipulator Eskmo is set to drop on October 19, but before it sees the light of day, this Lorn (pictured above) remix of his song "Come Back" has shaken loose. The Milwaukee-based Brainfeeder member has dropped Eskmo's vocals way into the background, and fully cranked the "menace" knob on his mixing console. The beats don't so much bang as they do lurch, as though the song is some kind of boogeyman that crawled out of the netherworld and wants to eat your ass up. Yes, it's a bit scary, but fun scary, like watching a good horror flick. Grab some popcorn and turn it up.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- NewsSoundCloud Announces Advertising, Royalty Collection, Subscription Service
- NewsThe Knife Splits, Announces Final Tour Dates
- NewsWarp Confirms Details of Upcoming Aphex Twin LP, Reveals Release Date
- NewsHear the Lead Track from Midland's Upcoming EP for Aus
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player