Offshore "Round and Round"
Scottish producer Offshore (a.k.a. Robertson) is a recent addition to the Big Dada roster, signed off the strength of his self-titled EP on Stuff, that label's final release before becoming part of the ultra-rad Numbers conglomerate. Like many of his fellow Scots, Offshore shares some sonic territory with dudes from the LA beat scene, not that we're complaining. "Round and Round" trundles along on bouncy hip-hop beats filled out by fuzzy synths and lighthearted 8-bit flourishes. It's taken from the Aneurysm EP, which comes out October 19 and will be followed by a full-length album next year.
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- MP3Dengue Dengue Dengue! "Banana"
- NewsBoiler Room's 'Beats Unraveled' Series Continues with a Version of Shlohmo's "Places"
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
XLR8R Downloads Player