Underworld "Always Loved a Film (Christian Martin Remix)"
The UK's Underworld (pictured above) has been making music for a long time now (since 1988 to be precise), and it is a testament to their talent that they have continued to sound current and innovative for so long, which makes it no easy job to remix one of their tracks. Not to worry, San Francisco's Christian Martin has not taken the task lightly. The Dirtybird affiliate takes the original from Underworld's newest LP, Barking, and turns the house knob up to 11, dubbing out the vocals, throwing in some tasty percussion, and featuring an infectiously gurgling bassline. For those in California who need more than a remix to satisfy their Underworld fix, the duo will be making its way around this weekend, check the dates after the jump.
Friday, October 29 - Cow Palace, San Francisco
Saturday, October 30 - 4th and B, San Diego
Sunday, October 31 - Shrine Expo Hall, Los Angeles
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player