MJ Cole feat. Wiley "From the Drop (L-Vis 1990 Remix)"
Wiley is one of UK dance music's biggest personalities, and after he let loose a massive catalog of unreleased tracks earlier this year and then spent half the summer on Ustream, it seems that Wiley is basically doing whatever he wants. Apparently that list of activities includes this latest collaboration with UK garage fixture MJ Cole. The single is called "From the Drop" and will be released November 1 on Cole's own Prolific label. The release features a few different versions of the track, a b-side called "Angel Riddim," and includes remixes of the single from MJ himself as well as Night Slugs/Mad Decent badman L-Vis 1990. We have the L-Vis 1990 remix right here, which transforms the original into something woozy, dark, and urgent, topping things off with 303 acid melodies and relentless claps.
- GearArtist Tips: Peter Van Hoesen on How to Listen More Effectively
- NewsRecondite Announces Upcoming LP for Innervisions, Streams New Track
- NewsSBTRKT Drops Video for "New Dorp. New York"
- MP3Clap! Clap! "Ashiko (Lurka Obeah Remix)"
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
XLR8R Downloads Player