Over the last year or so, LA's beat scene has swelled to include a whole host of producers, many of whom are already releasing full-length albums. However, there are also plenty of producers elsewhere in the world working in similar sonic territory. Hailing from France, Fulgeance has been making hip-hop-inflected electronic music since 2007's Chico EP, the first in a series of releases for Musique Large that will eventually culminate in a full-length album. The third release in that series, an EP entitled Glamoure, is out today and features seven tracks, three of which are remixes. We have the EP's title track for you to download, a track whose bouncy blap could certainly find a home on a languid Devin the Dude record or even provide the backdrop to a late-night drive in a John Hughes film.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player