Over the last year or so, LA's beat scene has swelled to include a whole host of producers, many of whom are already releasing full-length albums. However, there are also plenty of producers elsewhere in the world working in similar sonic territory. Hailing from France, Fulgeance has been making hip-hop-inflected electronic music since 2007's Chico EP, the first in a series of releases for Musique Large that will eventually culminate in a full-length album. The third release in that series, an EP entitled Glamoure, is out today and features seven tracks, three of which are remixes. We have the EP's title track for you to download, a track whose bouncy blap could certainly find a home on a languid Devin the Dude record or even provide the backdrop to a late-night drive in a John Hughes film.
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsDJ Sprinkles Plans Brief North American Tour
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
XLR8R Downloads Player