Out now on Norway’s Dødpop Records is the follow-up to 2009’s successful Dødpop Vol. 1. As Norway’s central skweee label, Dødpop has made a venerable name for itself amidst Sweden and Finland’s vibrant skweee scene. Dødpop Vol. 2 showcases a varied array of Norway’s skweee talent, including Norwegian producers like skweee pioneer Daniel Savio, Marcus Price, and Splash Bass. To give you a snapshot of what the record sounds like, Dødpop has sent along the compilation’s first track, Beatbully's “RnBully.” Beatbully does justice to the song’s title by creating a layered bed of whistling and crackling synths worthy of The-Dream but keeps the beat in a solidly electro-funk vibe.
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- NewsPixelord, DZA, 813, and Others to Appear on Upcoming Russia-Focused Compilation
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player