As we've previously seen, S.F.-based trio Mi Ami likes its music loud, and the pileup of post-disco noise, screeching guitars, and ear-splitting vocals on this track, off the band's album Watersports, proves that point. Watersports is out now via Touch & Go.
Downloads - Page 650
The Whip's X Marks Destination will finally hit the U.S. in less than two weeks. To gear up for the occasion, check out the final track off the album, in which electro and rock 'n' roll go head-to-head. X Marks Destination is out March 3.
Nottingham, U.K.-based producer Blackfinger just put his Fearless EP into the hands of the Trouble & Bass crew, and needless to say, basslines rule supreme on this release. Here's Supra1's rave-worthy remix of the track "UMF."
Joining the Moodgadget family is 800beloved, a band who claims to be from "Suburbia, Michigan" and clearly finds influence in the synth-driven post-punk sounds of the 1980s.
"Colours" is off the group's debut album, Bouquet, out now in physical format and on March 3 as a digital download.
Glam-pop and neo-hippieism is a tough combination to pull off, but the Liverpool, England-born musician known as Pop Levi pulls it off with style on his latest album, Never Never Love, as seen on this smooth, synth-centric track. Never Never Love is out now.
Barcelona based indie-rockers Delorean have released three albums and currently run a club night, “Desperrame,” which has featured guests like Radioclit, The Requesters and Fluokids. Now, they've gotten their hands on this sentimental track from their new favorite band, The Big Pink. This remix of “Too Young to Love” boosts the British group’s sprawling shoegaze with sparkling, uptempo pop, complete with Peter Gabriel-worthy hand claps, bongo accents and maracas.
Ramona Gonzalez and Emily Jane, collectively known as minimalist dream-pop duo Nite Jewel, start our morning off with this track from their forthcoming debut full-length, Good Evening. Nothing like a few wobbly synths and some reverb-drenched vocals to get the day started. Good Evening is out March 17. Photo by Cap'n John.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsHear a New Remix from Joy Orbison
- NewsSBTRKT Releases Interactive Video for "Look Away"
- NewsStream a Track from Locked Groove's Upcoming EP
- GearArtist Tips: Addison Groove Shares Five of His Production Secrets
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player