Phaseone "All to Herself"
Catching up again with Midwestern bass specialist Phaseone, we're treated to a slow and smooth booty jam that's equal parts bump and grind. "All to Herself" seems to be built almost exclusively for the sweaty goings-on taking place in dark bedrooms and nightclub nooks across the world, as its sultry bass groove, sparse vocal utterings, hypnotic synth melodies, and massive slap bring quite specific activities to mind. But while the song starts off sounding dark and sensual, it eventually moves into more shimmering and upbeat territories, sounding something like the hot younger sister of Joy Orbison's "Hyph Mngo."
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player