Eli Escobar "Love Thing Pt. 2 (DJ Medhi Club Mix)"
French producer and Ed Banger acolyte DJ Medhi delivers this tastefully club-ready remix of "Love Thing Pt. 2" by NYC artist Eli Escobar. Boasting a vocal hook that reminds us of Kylie Minogue's infectious "Can't Get You Out of My Head," this track kicks off immediately with its sights set on the climax of playlists for your next hands-in-the-air dance party. And yet DJ Medhi's version has a mature and reserved vibe to its revelry—even when the tune is rocking three synth melodies, a string section, a funky bassline, a straight house beat with plenty of percussion, a slick vocal hook, and all kinds of aural filler, it all twists and shouts just beneath the red so we can fully enjoy every sound working together to make us groove. And if "Love Thing Pt. 2 (DJ Medhi Club Mix)" strikes your fancy, make sure to check out the rest of Love Thing Remix EP over here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player