Sun Glitters "Love Me (:papercutz Remix)"
Over the past few weeks, we've seen Luxembourg's Sun Glitters pop up in our download feed a couple of times with one original track and one remix that producer Victor Ferreria crafted for the blog-adored Purity Ring duo. Today, we get to complete the trifecta, and offer you a remix of Sun Glitters' "Love Me" by Portugual's :papercutz (a.k.a. Bruno Miguel and friends). On this remix, Miguel inserts some ominous sonics and thick atmospherics into an otherwise blissful and anthemic tune. You can hear more versions of tracks from Sun Glitters' Everything Could Be Fine album—by the likes of Teen Daze, Blackbird Blackbird, and other blog-friendly artists—on the Everything Could Be Remodelled and That's Fine! remix collection, which is available for free here.
- Feature20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- NewsCheck Out Voices from the Lake's Ambient Mix for Beats in Space
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- 20 Questions - Garnier Talks Teenage Radio Shows, Living in the South of France, and Paying Way Too Much for The KLF
- Hi-Five - P. Morris Revisits His Roots and Lists His Five Favorite Go-Go Tracks
- A Generous Environment: Thoughts, Ideas, and Questions from patten
- Hi-Five - Kerri Chandler Lists the Five Tracks That Influenced Him the Most
XLR8R Downloads Player