Buck UK "Once"
Great things keep coming from Cut, the Edinburgh-based, digital imprint of DFRNT's Echodub label. Earlier this month we tipped you to Essáy's excellent "Love & Air." Now the label is back with Once, a brand-new, free EP from multifaceted Connecticut-by-way-of-Manchester producer Buck UK. Taking a similar tack as "Love & Air," "Once" is an exercise in deep, immersive atmospherics. Evoking a drenched cityscape at night, "Once" explores an urban psychogeography through the swirling reverb of a wet Fender Rhodes and the distant blurring of familiar voices. The Once EP is out now, you can download the a-side title track below but for the full EP—with Essáy remix—head over to Cut's website.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player