Buck UK "Once"
Great things keep coming from Cut, the Edinburgh-based, digital imprint of DFRNT's Echodub label. Earlier this month we tipped you to Essáy's excellent "Love & Air." Now the label is back with Once, a brand-new, free EP from multifaceted Connecticut-by-way-of-Manchester producer Buck UK. Taking a similar tack as "Love & Air," "Once" is an exercise in deep, immersive atmospherics. Evoking a drenched cityscape at night, "Once" explores an urban psychogeography through the swirling reverb of a wet Fender Rhodes and the distant blurring of familiar voices. The Once EP is out now, you can download the a-side title track below but for the full EP—with Essáy remix—head over to Cut's website.
- NewsSteffi and Martyn Announce Collaborative EP as Doms & Deykers
- NewsAirhead Preps New Single for Hemlock
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- NewsRoman Flügel Shares New Track from Upcoming LP
XLR8R Downloads Player