Dryman Sound & Side9000 "Raindance (Trusty Remix)"
On his hot-footed remix of "Raindance," a recently released collaboration by Czech producers Dryman Sound & Side9000, Prague-based tunesmith Trusty works the bubbly original track into a supercharged club tune with many faces. A strong dubstep vibe kicks things off, thanks to some dubby sound effects and a slow-grooving riddim. Next comes the classic synth stabs and skittering percussion, all of which scream old-school rave. And squeezed in between those predominate styles is an ominous, distorted bass drop that eventually takes over the whole production. Despite the many genres at work, "Raindance (Trusty Remix)" never comes off as disjointed or incongruous during its five minutes of heavy dancefloor sounds. You can preview the rest of Dryman Sound & Side9000's Raindance EP here.
- NewsWatch the Video for Clark's "Riff Through the Fog"
- GearAKAI Unveils APC40 MkII and Rhythm Wolf Drum Machine and Bass Synth
- NewsNicolas Jaar, 3 Chairs, Jamie xx, DJ Koze, and More Announced for Dekmantel 2014
- GearArtist Tips - Max Cooper Details Five Ways to Focus Your Artistic Vision and Tighten Up Your Productions
- NewsMaya Jane Coles to Helm Next Fabric Mix Album
XLR8R Downloads Player