Marco Del Horno and T.Williams "Brown Leather Chair"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
This track stems from a collaboration between Marco del Horno and T.Williams, two burgeoning UK producers who at one time had plans to craft an EP together. Unfortunately, the EP never came to fruition, but now the pair has decided to give away the sole track which resulted from their partnership rather than let it gather virtual dust in some hard drive. The intriguingly titled "Brown Leather Chair" sits nicely between the producers' respective styles, blurring the details as to which artist we can attribute the dark, pumping drums or chopped and glitched chords to. One thing Horno and Williams seem to collectively acknowledge is that a song like this is most potent when left to its rhythmic elements, which may explain why each drop placed throughout "Brown Leather Chair" seems to lead us right back to the track's powerfully deep, brooding drums.
- NewsCheck Out New Mixes from Joy Orbison and Objekt
- Feature20 Questions: FaltyDL Talks NYC Dance Crews, Tripping in Nature, and Motorcycle Gunslinging
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsStream Shenoda's New 'Who Ver?' EP for ManMakeMusic
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
XLR8R Downloads Player