Marco Del Horno and T.Williams "Brown Leather Chair"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
This track stems from a collaboration between Marco del Horno and T.Williams, two burgeoning UK producers who at one time had plans to craft an EP together. Unfortunately, the EP never came to fruition, but now the pair has decided to give away the sole track which resulted from their partnership rather than let it gather virtual dust in some hard drive. The intriguingly titled "Brown Leather Chair" sits nicely between the producers' respective styles, blurring the details as to which artist we can attribute the dark, pumping drums or chopped and glitched chords to. One thing Horno and Williams seem to collectively acknowledge is that a song like this is most potent when left to its rhythmic elements, which may explain why each drop placed throughout "Brown Leather Chair" seems to lead us right back to the track's powerfully deep, brooding drums.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player