Steve Bug "Life in Circles"
At this point, the barrage of Japanese tsunami relief comps has become a bit overwhelming. That being said, we can't help but be excited by the release of Whatpeopleplay's Japanease compilation, which clocks in at 138 tracks and features original content from some of our favorite artists, including Nicolas Jaar, Aril Brikha, Tensnake, Wolf + Lamb, Tiefschwarz, and Steve Bug—who has offered up his contribution as a teaser for the whole project. A standout track of jackin' minimal vibes, Steve Bug's "Life in Circles" dances around a sparse beat of live instrumentation and LFO-ed out synth pads. Japanease is out now and currently available from Juno Download, zero", boomkat, and InnDigital, all of whom have offered to waive their usual profit margin for charity.
- NewsFour Tet Streams Final Forthcoming Percussions Tracks
- FeatureHi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- MP3Marley Carroll "First Thought, Best Thought (Little People Remix)"
- NewsCheck Out a 40-Minute Live Set from Juju & Jordash
- NewsStream Different Sleep's Dreamy Debut EP for Friends of Friends
- Locals Only: Prins Thomas Shares His Five Favorite Spots in Oslo
- 20 Questions - Robert Hood Talks Underground Resistance, Kraftwerk, and Cheese Grits
- Hi-Five - Dauwd Selects His Favorite Tunes from the Kompakt Catalog
- 20 Questions - Teebs Talks New Album, Low End Theory, and Playing 'Street Fighter' with Flying Lotus
XLR8R Downloads Player