Monarchy "Maybe I'm Crazy (Azari & III Remix)"
London production duo Monarchy has a new single touching down on August 22 via 100% Records, complete with an array of remixes from the likes of Diskjokke and Azari & III, the latter of which we have for you here. The Canadian house ensemble gets downright dark and dirty on its acid-tinged rework, (thankfully) eschewing just about anything resembling the painfully cheeseball 'niteclub' vibes of the original track.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- NewsStream 'Gem Drops Four' Featuring The Range, Pixelord, Natasha Kmeto, Anenon, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player