Brighton's Mark Dobson is Ambassadeurs, a moniker with which he explores the possibilities of neon-soaked, soundsystem-specific music production. "Rössler," from Dobson's forthcoming Come a Little Closer EP, exhibits the artist's strong points within that medium, as lazer-tinged bass tones, skittering hip-hop beats, 8-bit synth noises, steel-drum melodies, and flurries of sliced-and-diced samples interplay within the track's syrupy groove. Look for the rest of this business when it's available on October 10 via Jalapeño Records.
- NewsStream Submerse's Upcoming Debut Full-Length, 'Slow Waves'
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
- NewsCheck Out Another Track from Rustie's Upcoming LP for Warp
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsRicardo Villalobos Readies 'Voodog' 12"; Preview It Now
XLR8R Downloads Player