Sun Glitters "Too Much to Lose (Regal Safari Remix)"
- Words: Glenn Jackson
The heavenly "Too Much to Loose" (the video for which you can watch here) seems to be the Sun Glitters song of choice for tender beatmeakers to show off their remixing chops. Case in point, we have this rework from Brighton-based outfit Regal Safari (pictured above, kind of), which follows closely on the heels of Halls' blissful reimagining of the very same tune just last week. Whereas Halls took the opportunity to take "Too Much to Lose" further into the ether, Regal Safari sharpens things up a bit, implementing some precise drum work to push the otherwise cloud-like outing farther into more head-nodding territory than ever before. And in other blissful beatmaker news, all of the aforementioned parties will be appearing at London's Binnacle festival, which will be taking place October 15 and 16 with a rather stacked list of performers that includes Seams, Essay, Taragana Pyjarama, Phanes, Tropics, and many more. You'll find the full details and line-up after the jump.
- GearArtist Tips: Marcel Dettmann's Five Keys to Being a Good DJ
- Feature20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- PodcastMaxmillion Dunbar
- NewsXosar Preps New EP for Valcrond Video
- NewsLivity Sound Preps Remix Compilation Featuring Surgeon, Pangaea, and More
- 20 Questions: Jackmaster Talks Fast Food, Rubadub, and Coping with the Endless Party Loop
- Get Familiar: Dark Entries
- Nothing Is True, Everything Is Permitted: Wolfgang Voigt, Lawrence English, and Others Ponder the State of Ambient Music
- 20 Questions: DJ Harvey Talks Surfing, Rock 'n' Roll, and the Meaning of Life
XLR8R Downloads Player