Earlier this week, synth explorers Toby Aronson and Greg Davis (a.k.a. Harmonizer) released a brand-new EP via Joel Ford's and Daniel Lopatin's Software imprint, called World Complete. "Landline" is one of the four drifty excursions offered therein, a lushly handcrafted landscape rife with analog tones, hypnotic rhythms, and undulating layers of dizzied melody.
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- NewsWatch the New Video for Jamie xx's "Sleep Sound"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsThe Lowdown: This Week's XLR8R Top 10 with Flying Lotus, Hard Wax, SBTRKT and More
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
XLR8R Downloads Player