This slice of syrupy, underground bass comes from burgeoning Londoner Visionist, whose track "Sodium" is spearheading the latest release (artwork above) from Liminal Sounds, the only label/club night we know of that puts out an EP with tracks from its slated performers before every show. So then it should come as no surprise that this basement-vibes head-nodder comes along with the news that Visionist will be performing along with the likes of Damu, Venice Calypso, and many more at the next Liminal Sounds party, slated to take place in London a week from today on Friday, September 16 (full details here). And, just to make the whole sentiment that much sweeter, the good people at the imprint/club night have offered this tune and its three accompanying remixes for free via the download link found here.
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- MP3kidkanevil "Thousand Year Forest (One for Yosi)"
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player