This slice of syrupy, underground bass comes from burgeoning Londoner Visionist, whose track "Sodium" is spearheading the latest release (artwork above) from Liminal Sounds, the only label/club night we know of that puts out an EP with tracks from its slated performers before every show. So then it should come as no surprise that this basement-vibes head-nodder comes along with the news that Visionist will be performing along with the likes of Damu, Venice Calypso, and many more at the next Liminal Sounds party, slated to take place in London a week from today on Friday, September 16 (full details here). And, just to make the whole sentiment that much sweeter, the good people at the imprint/club night have offered this tune and its three accompanying remixes for free via the download link found here.
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Pearson Sound, Matias Aguayo, Leon Vynehall, and Gerd Share Their Favorite Shops
- NewsWatch Eprom's Menacing New Video for "Center of the Sun"
- GearArtist Tips: Dusky Details Five Techniques for Producing Precise, Club-Ready Tracks
- MP3Aashton "I've Had Enough"
- FeatureRecord Store Week: Rubadub
XLR8R Downloads Player