Two Inch Punch "Luv Luv"
- Words: Taylor Fife
Two Inch Punch will get his close-up on October 31 when his debut EP, Love You Up, comes out via PMR, the upstart label that's also home to the likes of Julio Bashmore, L-Vis 1990, Javeon McCarthy, and Jesse Ware. On "Luv Luv," Two Inch Punch offers a soothing brand of dubstep-tinged R&B reminiscent of The Weeknd— albeit a chopped and screwed version—or perhaps James Blake having a vocal-pitching fit. The track was released earlier this year as a limited-edition white label and also features a sample of Groove Theory's classic "Tell Me." It's now available for download below, offering an infectious bit of insight into what's to come this Halloween.
- FeatureReal Talk: DVS1 on Respect, Photography on the Dancefloor, and the Battle Between Art and Entertainment
- NewsAphex Twin Talks 'Syro,' Gear, '90s Rave Culture, and More in Extensive New Interview
- FeatureHi-Five: Tin Man Selects His Top Acid Tracks
- PodcastSimian Mobile Disco
- GearDntel Shares Five Essential Pieces from His Home Studio
- September 18: New Forms Festival 2014 with Oneohtrix Point Never, Hieroglyphic Being, Helena Hauff, Madlib, and More
- September 24: Decibel Festival with Marcel Dettmann, KiNK, FaltyDL, John Roberts, Steffi, Simian Mobile Disco, and More
- October 15: Amsterdam Dance Event with Four Tet, DJ Koze, Jon Hopkins, Karenn, Ben UFO, Floating Points, MCDE, Talaboman, and More
XLR8R Downloads Player