Two Inch Punch "Luv Luv"
- Words: Taylor Fife
Two Inch Punch will get his close-up on October 31 when his debut EP, Love You Up, comes out via PMR, the upstart label that's also home to the likes of Julio Bashmore, L-Vis 1990, Javeon McCarthy, and Jesse Ware. On "Luv Luv," Two Inch Punch offers a soothing brand of dubstep-tinged R&B reminiscent of The Weeknd— albeit a chopped and screwed version—or perhaps James Blake having a vocal-pitching fit. The track was released earlier this year as a limited-edition white label and also features a sample of Groove Theory's classic "Tell Me." It's now available for download below, offering an infectious bit of insight into what's to come this Halloween.
- GearWatch Goth-Trad Make a Beat with Ableton Live
- NewsWatch Jeff Mills' 1998 Red Bull Music Academy Lecture
- NewsWatch Just Jam Sets from Mount Kimbie, Loefah, Omar Souleyman, and More
- NewsListen to Girl Unit's Crystalline Remix of Little Dragon
- MP3Kenji Kawai "Making of a Cyborg (Rope Re-Interpretation)"
XLR8R Downloads Player